Tuesday, January 11, 2011

iMac G5 overheating


Alright, so this mac that I have, iMac G5 20" with iSight, my husband bought it in 2005 as my bday/Christmas presents.

I didn't know that the product has some recall a year after (or maybe 6 mos), and I missed that. So now my iMac is narcoleptic, she always fell asleep whenever she wants to. Plus the HD already failed on me 1 time, so I replaced the HD by myself, and I think one of the reason it has the sensor that I removed too..

anyway.. I'm going to see her temperature today and see, what's the end of the day temps are. I already bought a cooling fan.. and see whether it will works or not.

Here's her temp at 10am:

0 comments on "iMac G5 overheating"

Post a Comment

 

Destri's Space Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez