Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bye Bye iMac


So I decided to move my iMac to my sewing closet room, since it's cooler down there. I'm so disappointed with my iMac :( I thought she will stay with me a little bit longer or maybe forever like my power mac G4. Even tho I don't use it anymore, but it still runs if I hook it up.. just slow..

Anyway, I decided to fix my husband HP Media desktop, it needed power supply unit replaced. So I bought it for only $26 and it's up and running now.

Also, I bought a new 20" monitor too, amazing how cheap a monitor cost these days. HP LCD monitor only for 109 bucks (including shipping) that's amazing.

Now, my iMac still alive in my basement, I only use it when I sew. :D

When I have more money I will buy the power supply for my iMac, i think that's why it's broken.

0 comments on "Bye Bye iMac"

Post a Comment

 

Destri's Space Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez