Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dream Kitchen Upgrade



No idea why but suddenly I have the urge to upgrade my kitchen. It's pretty brand new, but we didn't custom build it. We're the second owner, anyway I was playing with the kitchen builder from Lowes.com site and got addicted. This is the exact size of our kitchen. As you see I don't have that many space to work with.

BUT i think adding a peninsula would be a great idea, so Icha can help me cook :) and eat while I'm cooking. No idea when are we gonna be able to do this.. but I bet if we can replaced the countertop to black granite and stainless steels appliances and sink. Our house value will increase.

Hmmm.... isn't it look nice tho??!! come on... :D I wish that I could win a lottery right now :D

0 comments on "Dream Kitchen Upgrade"

Post a Comment

 

Destri's Space Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez