Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Blessing Charm


It's really terrible thinking about going to church is like a blessing charm for me. I know it's terrible thinking about it like that. But this is always happen... financial blessing came when I gave 10% of what I made in a month to the church. I mean i know 10% out of what I make is like nothing considering I don't really have a full time job.

Again.. I was worry yesterday, and even already transferred some of my money from my saving to my checking acct. Just in case my checking acct will be over draft.

Anyway, yesterday one of my HS friends actually asked me to design a logo and package label for her new line of bath & body products. I'm not really sure how much should I charge for it.

Then... today someone actually offered me a project-based job. So I will get paid per web layout based. Isn't it awesome??!! But I still have to wait for the next email... it's so funny how this person thinks that they didn't ask for me to work for them just because they can't afford me... am I that expensive??!!! LOL

God is great!! He is awesome as always!!! :)

0 comments on "Blessing Charm"

Post a Comment

 

Destri's Space Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez