Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SF Trip


Last weekend, I went to SF with my brother to attend one of our friends wedding.

The trip was great, the wedding was awesome... overall it was fun.

But there are some ridiculously crazy about big city. I think it's just because I live in a small town too long. But I don't regret it.

Here are some facts that I thought it's ridiculous:
- Toll fee to enter SF is $4.
- they only have 2 main bridge to go outside SF
- parking meter cost $1.25/hr (while ames only cost 25 cents for 1 hrs and 15 mins)
- Speed limit say 50mph but people drive 80-90 mph
- You have to pay for parking at the hotel even though you stay at the hotel

Okay I have to get carissa from her class.. I will tell more story later. :)

0 comments on "SF Trip"

Post a Comment

 

Destri's Space Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez